We have extensive knowledge of many audio technologies from vintage point to point valve amplifier thru contemporary surface mount class D. We also have skills in coding and debugging software and firmware.
We have a very well equipped work shop, stocked with extensive modern test equipment, with thru-hole and surface mount solder /de-solder hot air and infra red capabilities. We even have our own CNC shop.
How to Reach Us
Call 01566 334 335 or click on the envelope at the top to send a message.
- Bench rate: £30 per hour, most repairs take between 1-3 hours, 1 hour minimum.
- Estimates: £30. Please understand that often the most time consuming part of a repair is figuring out what the problem is. We’ll try our best to get a reasonable estimate in one hour of work, but it will be just that, an estimate. Faults can be many layered and you need to expect the unexpected.
How to get your job to us
- Drop off directly at our workshop in Lewdown, please call ahead to book in. Weekends possible by arrangement.
- Drop off at Manson’s Guitar shop, Fore Street, Exeter.
- By courier. We suggest parcel2go.com. Just send the chassis and pack well. Usually under £15.
- We can pick up and drop off to your door £0.40 /mile
- Payment strictly on receipt of bill, unless we have made a prior arrangement with you.
- Goods must be collected within 30 days. After that a storage fee of £1/day applies. Items not collected after 90 days will be declared abandoned and will disposed off without further notice or compensation to cover our costs.
- In event of a dispute you agree to binding arbitration and under no circumstances will our liability exceed the cost of the repair
All repairs are warranted for 60 days from the date of invoice. Warranty only applies to parts replaced in the repair i.e not for new faults. Amplifier sales are covered for labour only for 120 days, parts extra.